Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer – Activation Code & Details
Jazz always makes it possible to provide its customers the best of service and offers. There are tons of SMS, Calls and Internet Packages at affordable rates provided by Jazz. Now Jazz has introduced an amazing offer with full of exciting surprises. Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer gives you the freedom to enjoy freebies in just Rs. 577.
You can enjoy 3000 On-Net Minutes and 150 Off-Net Minutes with this offer. You can also enjoy 3000 SMS and free 3000 (MBs) of the Internet Data for 30 days. This amazing offer allows you to use all the services with complete freedom. This is Jazz Monthly Super Duper Package with its Super Duper incentives. If you want complete freedom in using SMS, Calls and Internet Data services then Jazz Super Duper Offer is the ideal one for you.
Jazz Super Duper Offer Details:
- Jazz Super Duper Offer allows you to send 3000 SMS to all networks.
- You can enjoy 3000 On-Net (Jazz+Warid) Minutes.
- You can also get 150 Off-Net Minutes for all the local networks.
- There are 3000 Internet Data MBs for you offered by this package.
- To activate this offer dial *706#
- To check the status of remaining freebies (SMS, Minutes, Internet Data (MBs) dial *706*2#
- This offer is valid for 30 days.
- You can avail this offer for just Rs. 577.
- It expires automatically after 1 month.
- Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer is usable for exact 30 days. It will expire on the 30th day midnight.
- This offer is not going to renew automatically. To avail this again you can dial subscription code *706.
- No call setup fee is applicable.
- Free SMS, Minutes and Internet Data MBs are usable for 24 hrs for 30 days. There are no time restrictions.
- Minimum balance of RS. 0.15 need to be maintained to use freebies.
- Free Data MBs can be used in 2G/3G/4G areas.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 3.6/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB.
- Internet speed is dependent on location, distance from the network site, device, SIM, number of users and visited websites.
- Terms and conditions may apply.