Jazz is a core of amazing SMS Packages, Calls and Internet Offers. Jazz now brings a new exciting offer for its customers. Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer is an all-in-one package full of great deals. You can avail this package to spend a whole month without any worries. This package fulfills all the monthly needs. You can enjoy this All in One offer at any time.
Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer allows you to use free 5000 On-Net Minutes, 300 Off-Net Minutes, 5000 SMS, and 10000 MBs Internet Data without any time restrictions. Also, enjoy SMS to all networks, free On-Net Minutes, Off-Net Minutes and surf Internet Data for 30 days non-stop. If you want to subscribe to this offer then just use a simple code *707# to activate this package.
How to Subscribe Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer
- To subscribe dial *707#
How to Unsubscribe
- To unsubscribe dial *707*4#
- The price of the package is Rs. 999.
Details of Incentives
- You can use 15000 Mbs(15Gbs) free Internet Data.
- 5000 On-Net (Jazz+Warid) Minutes are also available in Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Package.
- 300 minutes for all other local networks for non-stop calling.
- You can send 5000 SMS to all networks.
- This offer is valid for 30 days.
How to Check the Status of Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer
- To check the status of the remaining incentive and validity dial bundle code *707*2#.
- To get info related to the offer dial *707*3#.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is for a limited time.
- It is subject to change at any time.
- Free minutes will be posted to you right after the subscription and will expire at 11:59 of the 30th day.
- This offer will be valid for 30 days and will expire on the 30th days at midnight.
- This package is non-renewable and you have to dial the subscription code again to activate this offer.
- Free Minutes, SMS and MBs are usable for 24 hrs of 30 days. There are no time restrictions.
- No call setup charges are applicable.
- Free MBs can be consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas.
- Overage of Rs/1 MB is applicable for Internet bundles.
- Internet speed is dependent on locations, SIM, device, distance from network area, visited sites, numbers of users and time of day.
- Terms and conditions apply.