Jazz Super Ghanta Offer – Activation Code, Price & Details
Jazz which is one of the top telecom brands in Pakistan brings to us another amazing Offer. Jazz firstly brought to us Daily, Weekly and Monthly packages but this time, it brings Hourly package. This Jazz Super Ghanta Offer is highly valued for money. It can fulfill your needs in the hour of need.
Jazz Super Ghanta Offer falls in the hourly package category of Jazz. This Offer is an Internet offer providing you with 1000 MBs (1 GB) for a cheap price of only Rs. 09 (incl tax). If you are interested in this offer and you want to subscribe to this offer, the subscription code is given below. For further offers, dial #444*.
How to Subscribe to Jazz Super Ghanta Offer
- You can subscribe by dialing *638#.
How to Unsubscribe
- You can unsubscribe by dialing *638*4#
- The subscription fee for this package is Rs. 09 (Incl. Tax).
Details of Incentives
- This Offer contains 1000 MBs (1 GB) of the Internet.
- The validity of this package is 60 minutes.
How to Check the Status of Jazz Super Ghanta Offer
- To check the status of the remaining incentive and validity dial bundle code *638*2#.
- For more packages, dial #444*
Terms and Conditions
- An overage of Rs. 1.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G,3G and 4G networks areas respectively.
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial the bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry
- The actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Offer cannot be subscribed multiple times.
- 4G and video calling services will work on existing SIM cards. You will require a 4G enabled handset and be within a 4G coverage area to enjoy Jazz 4G services. To check the coverage of the 4G area, please dial *443*1.