Jazz being one of Pakistan’s biggest telecom brands continues to invest the good work so as to provide a better every day for its proud customers. Now Jazz and Warid customers can benefit from any of the internet offers on LTE, 2G and 3G. Our dear customers can dial on *443# for the prepaid balance menu and they can also dial on *446# for the postpaid internet menu. Jazz brings to us Jazz Work from Home Bundle.
Jazz Work from Home Bundle offers you Internet as well as unlimited On-Net Minutes. You can subscribe to this amazing offer for just Rs. 95 (Incl. Tax). This offer is valid for one week after which you can subscribe to it again. This offer is a combination of both Internet and Minutes so you can communicate with your friends as well as work from home. For further details. dial *117*14*3#.
How to Subscribe Jazz Work From Home Bundle
- To subscribe to this bundle then dial code *117*14#
How to Unsubscribe
- For unsubscription from this bundle just dial *117*14*2#
- The subscription price of this bundle is Rs. 95 (Incl. Tax).
Detail of Incentives
- By subscribing to this offer, you will receive 10 GBs (8 AM – 6 PM)
- You will also obtain unlimited Jazz Mins (8 AM – 6 PM).
- The validity of this Offer is 07 days.
How to Check Status of Jazz Work From Home Bundle
- To check the status of the remaining incentive and validity dial bundle code *117*14*4#
- For more information regarding this package just dial *117*14*3#
Terms & Conditions
- An overage of Rs. 1.2/MB applies to all mobile internet bundles.
- The Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G,3G, and 4G networks areas respectively.
- In order to check the remaining MB’s and validity, kindly dial the bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry.
- The actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G,3G,4G site, etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 4.3/MB. The charging Pulse will be 512 KB