Jazz Zero Balance Call & Emergency SMS
Are you worried about being out of mobile balance? Don’t worry because Jazz Zero Balance Call & Emergency SMS allows you to contact your loved ones in hours of need. It can help you to make emergency calls without any balance. This is an important service that helps you to contact your friends and family.
The latest Jazz Zero Balance Emergency Call & SMS service allows you to send free SMS and make free calls. This is a weekly-based offer that can be subscribed easily through code *600# in Rs. 7.15 (Incl. Tax).
How to Subscribe Jazz Zero Balance Call & SMS
- To subscribe this offer dial activation code *600# and reply with 1 to confirm activation.
How to Unsubscribe
- To unsubscribe this offer dial code *600# and follow instructions.
- The price of this offer is Rs. 7.15 (Incl. Tax)
- This offer is valid for 7 days.
Details of Emergency Call with Zero Balance
- Now Zero Balance Emergency Call users can buy reserve call service and they can make calls even when they are out of balance. This is an amazing offer to buy emergency calls that can be used in hours of need.
- You can make 2 calls of 60 seconds each when out of balance applicable on off-net (excluding landline) and on-net numbers.
- With easy steps, you will be able to send a missed call.
- You can either type your own SMS or choose from 7 default templates.
- It summarises the remaining number of reserve calls, missed calls and SMS in your account.
- After successfully charged, you can enjoy 2 reserve calls, 5 missed calls and 2 SMS.
- You are provided with a default bundle or a full bundle to make calls, send SMS or make missed calls.
- ZBC bundle account can be recharged by paying Rs 2.68 upfront and adding a full bundle to your ZBC account.
- Other parties will receive missed calls and SMS in the following format “09230+++++++”.
- ZBC bundle is valid for 30 days.